CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-25T21:59:29+00:002007 Volkswagen Rabbit CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-25T21:59:29+00:00
- Check wiring and voltage output locating bad blower motor resistor
- Remove and replace blower motor resistor
- Remove and replace left front brake pad sensor and harness
- Remove lens assembly and bulb cover housing to replace left inner brake light bulb and reinstall
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- Filled with washer fluid and found no leaks present
- -Unfasten and remove plastic lining/panel below glove box to access filter box, clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter and reinstall
- -Remove engine cover, air intake, and unfasten filter housing to access and remove engine air filter, clean filter box and install new filter reinstalling previous components
- Service air conditioner. Evacuate and recharge with freon check condition of all belts and lines. Check for leaks and test system performance.
ALEX A. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2022