CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-12T22:00:33+00:002019 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-12T22:00:33+00:00
- CHECK FOR NEW FRONT PASSENGER TIRE,. CHECK RIM, HIT POT HOLE Mount new tire
- Spin balance tire
JOAN L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/11/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:00:12+00:002020 Mercedes-Benz GLE350 CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-23T22:00:12+00:00
- Remove front wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers to access and remove rotors. Replace pads and rotors.
- Clean, inspect for damage or wear and lubricate.
- Perform electronic parking brake retraction using scan tool
- Remove rear wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers in order to remove rotors. Replace Pads and rotors.
- -Clean, inspect for damage or wear- lubricate and check for proper function.
PAMELA B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-17T22:00:02+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz GL450 CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-17T22:00:02+00:00
- Codes: # P2004, P0455 – Indicates that the intake manifold runner control (IMRC) is stuck in the open position on Bank 1. -Indicates that there is a large leak in the EVAP system
- -Introduce mineral oil to induction system to locate leaks in hoses or at fittings.
- Remove and replace intake and manifold gasket
- Remove and replace canister shut off valve
- AAA Discount 10% off labor
CARLTON E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022