CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-25T22:00:12+00:002015 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-25T22:00:12+00:00
- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test 5,000 or less
- CHECK CONDITION OF TIRES, ROTATE TIRES Rotate all four wheels with rear brake work
- Remove rear wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers in order to remove rotors. Replace Pads and rotors.
- -Clean, inspect for damage or wear- lubricate and check for proper function.
- Remove and replace left rear brake caliper and bleed fluid.
GREG F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2022