- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- Remove front wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers to access and remove rotors. Replace pads and rotors.
- Clean, inspect for damage or wear and lubricate.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Clean and adjust rear brakes
- Rotate all four wheels
- -Access filter box, clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter.
BOB K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2022