- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- -Access and remove engine air filter, clean filter box and install new filter.
- -Disconnect dampening arms, remove glove box and unfasten interior trim paneling to access filter box, clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter then reinstall
- Lubricate all door hinges, check straps, and molding
- Unfasten and remove door panel, wiring harnesses, and speaker to access broken check strap and replace then reinstall
- No noise or unusual operating conditions found
JOANNE R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/17/2022