- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- CHECK LEFT FRONT TIRE FOR LEAK Left front tire repair
- -Disconnect dampening arms and remove glove box to access filter box, clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter then reinstall
- Remove front wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers to access and remove rotors. Replace pads and rotors.
- Clean, inspect for damage or wear and lubricate.
- Rotate all four wheels
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
ARI W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2023