- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test
- AT 80 MPH FRONT END SHAKES Spin balance 4 tires
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- -Access and remove engine air filter, clean filter box and install new filter.
- -Unfasten and remove plastic paneling to access filter box, clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter then reinstall
- Remove rear wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers in order to remove rotors. Replace Pads and rotors.
- -Clean, inspect for damage or wear- lubricate and check for proper function.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
ERIK B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2023