- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test
- Remove and replace body side heat shield above muffler
- Remove front wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers to access and remove rotors. Replace pads and rotors.
- Clean, inspect for damage or wear and lubricate.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Codes: # PU522, P0520
- Remove intake manifold, remove and replace oil pressure sensor switch, install new upper and lower intake manifold gaskets with intake
- Use diagnostic tool to find malfunctioning/inactive TPMS sensor
- -Remove tire from rim to access and replace sensor. Remount and balance tire. Reprogram sensor.
THOMAS D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2022