- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- Road test vehicle to pinpoint area of noise, raise on lift and check braking and suspension components for any wear or damage, run in gear while raised to locate right front and left rear wheel bearings needing to be replaced and causing issue
- Remove wheel, braking components, and axle shaft from wheel hub to unbolt steering knuckle and remove hub assembly. Press out old bearing, clean and lubricate hub and install new bearing. Reinstall previous components and road test vehicle
- Shop hydraulic press fee
- Remove wheel, braking components, and axle shaft from wheel hub to unbolt steering knuckle. Extract seized hub assembly, clean surface area, lubricate and install new hub/bearing assembly. Reinstall previous components and confirm repair
- Remove front wheels to gain access to brake assemblies. Depress hydraulic brake pistons- remove pads from calipers. Remove brake calipers to access and remove rotors. Replace pads and rotors.
- Clean, inspect for damage or wear and lubricate.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
HELEN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2023