- State Safety Inspection
- Emissions test
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels, tire pressures and test vehicle battery.
- -Access and remove engine air filter, clean filter box and install new filter.
- -Release air vent door, remove interior partitions, glove box cover, and housing cover to access filter box. Clean debris from air box, air ducts and intake cowl, disinfect and replace filter then reinstall
- Raise and suspend hood, remove engine covers and paneling on left and right sides to access and remove old hood supports. Clean and lubricate contact points, install new hood lift supports and reinstall previous components
- Remove wheel, braking components, and axle shaft from wheel hub to unbolt steering knuckle. Extract seized hub assembly, clean surface area, lubricate and install new hub/bearing. Reinstall previous components and road test vehicle
- CHECK BATTERY FOR REPLACEMENT, HAD TO JUMP Check vehicle charging system. Check alternator output, run test for current draw and check battery condition.
- Replace Vehicle battery
RYAN D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/4/2023